Friday, November 21, 2008

nothing serious! confirmed!!

Thursday, 20/11/08

Mum picked me up from coll after lunch to Assunta Hospital to meet Dr. Kishnan. I did ultrasound again and very much confirmed with the previous test I did at a medical centre. It is a solitary fibroadenoma and measures about 2 cm big 0.o......... swt.....did it grow..? Not cancerous but still have to operate it out. The surgery is just a one day thing. Within few hours I can return home......(yes!! I feel uneasy staying in the hospital) Before I go for the surgery, there is a place I got to go first. That is.......Sunway Lagoon!!! Gonna enjoy gau gau first because after surgery cannot go play water~ and also my membership card expires this year. The membership card is only free for ONE year...-_-.....
Gosh.....I waited for more than an hour plus for my turn. There were many people waiting for their turns to do x-ray. I practically fell asleep there......what's more I didn't bring my sketchbook.......adds on my boredom. Mum bought a pink ducky for contribution to breast cancer. Pink ducky became my company for a day........

No comments: