Friday, November 21, 2008

Red Christmas!

Christmas is coming soon! Decorations are up at Sunway Pyramid. I assume red colour is the trend now. The christmas trees are in red, the stage is red, the cloth is red....everything is red. After seeing Leo off, walked around awhile and stopped by at the main stage. The performance caught my attention decided to looked on. Jolly songs were played along with performers wearing fancy costumes dancing along. For some reason, I felt unhappy....

I did my life sketch in class using artline pen for the first time. Difficult to control and can't erase once you did a mistake. Not too bad.......but certain part of the figure is kinda distorted. I'll just stick to pencil for the moment. Did another two life sketch at Pyramid then headed to library to complete my last design workshop thumbnail. Then, I took a nap and overslept. Library is about to close and I'm the only one still there. Mum was about to leave me if I don't pick up my phone. When I woke up it is around 6 pm.......you can't expect me to set my phone in loud mode in the library......... will take better pictures of the christmas decoration when I bring camera next time......

2 comments:

ΤИЗ µňχρεçŦЗĐ PyroFr!k said...

when you take the shots of the christmas decos, better make sure the Essenism gang's there =p been a long time since our last group photos

Leonard said...

Sorry dear *hugs* =/ Next time I'll stay with you whole day =3