Tuesday, January 6, 2009

new semester begins.....

Monday, 5/1/09

Semester 3 finally begun......I got my timetable on the results day. I am in AD085-1, same class with Zhi Ling, Meng Shen, Chris and Chin Yau. It sucks badly...... Friday class starts from 5.30pm to 8.30pm. That is crazy!!!! There is Saturday class this sem again!!! Mom scolded me for not letting her know early and immediately ask me to change. I wrote the letter and submitted on Saturday.

As Monday come, I went to check if my letter approves. Howe and Mei Linn's letter was approved except mine. But the person allowed me to attend class 2's digital design class. Good that I dun need to go college at the most jam hour and go home at night. Sadly, remained in my class having Saturday classes =/. Weeee~! Met my ex-classmates and gave them hugs. I get to see hubby again!! XD *BIG HUG* Really missed him alot. College times can see him more. Although not much due to different timetable timing, we still can see each other awhile =3. Since I remained in my current class, my first class begins at 2.30pm. Howe, Henry, Miki and I went up to student lounge to kill time. Henry was playing Left 4 Dead in his laptop. I played his nintendo DS while waiting for hubby finishes his class. We then had lunch together and I attended my first class which is Perspective Studies.

We had to draw at least 2 areas that show perspective. I did 3 because my 2nd piece didn't show much of perspective. I saw the Edmund's GODLY work. He drew Pyramid view. So detailed~! I felt abit left out coz everyone speaks mandarin except a few. I can't understand a thing they said. Went back home feeling abit unhappy. Just gonna know the class better.

1 comment:

zhi ling said...

dearrrrrr
see?
i know u will mind...
im sorry
im sorry
im sorry
im sorry
....
im truly sorry....

glad to be in the same class with u again...
everything will be fine soon!
just hope for the best yea!
sorry dear...