Sunday, October 26, 2008

kena tagged 3 times ah

Feeling bored at home knowingly knows exploration week is this coming week. No mood to do any assignment or should I say no ideas at all. More assignments to come and I assure you MUCH MORE coming after this week. Looked through my best friend's blog, ZM founded out that I got tagged by her. Not once but TWICE! Wei.....damn long la the tag....... Ruz tagged me as well. I have 3 tags to typed/copy =p. Well....here goes....

First tag by Zuang Mei

1. What is the relationship of you and her/him?
My girlfriend who is busy all the time

2. Your 5 impressions towards her/him?
Busy
Still busy
Very busy
Still very busy up till now

3. The most memorable things she/he had done for you.
oh yes.....she made pizza for me. overloaded with ingredients. Pizza Hut and Dominoes no match for her XD

4. The most memorable things she/he have said to you.
I MISS YOU! LOL XD (ya ke?)

5. If she/he become your lover, you will..
burn all her books

6. If she/he become your enemy, you will...
have "BOOK" wars *throws books at her* you study too much =p

7. If she/he become your lover, she/he has to improve on..
have some life la......whole life BUSY

8. If she/he become your enemy, the reason is...
watch new movies much ahead than me!!!!

9. The most desirable thing to do on her/him is?
cut super short hair. damn yeng on you. make everyone to take you as their "bf" XD

10. The overall impression of her/him is..
BUSYGIRL......yes....busy again

11. How do you think the people around you feel about you?
total RETARD XD

12. The character of you for yourself is?
Me, myself and I

13. What do you hate about yourself?
Lack of vocabulary.......

14. The most ideal person that you want to be is?
Myself

15. For the people who care about you and like you, say something to them
I'm very much still alive.......happy they are still around with me

Ten people to tag:
1. Leonard =3
2. Howe
3. Ruzhafir
4. Zhi Ling
5. Mabel
6. Mark
7. Chris
8. Kwok Yong
9. Ryan
10. Ka Long

Who is no.2 having a relationship with?
None at the moment

No.3 a male or a female?
Male

If no.7 and no.10 were together, would it be a good thing?
It will be a MIRACLE

How about no.5 and 8?
They don't even know each other

What is no.1 studying about?
Art & design. majoring Digital Animation in future =3

Is no.4 single?
I suppose =p

Say something about no.6.
Jay Chou imitator

No comments: