Monday, October 27, 2008

Tag 2

2nd tagged by Zuang Mei

The rules and regulations:
1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state the rules clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!
**********
1. I'm known as the Dunno girl. Ask anything I reply I dunno
2. I used to be a hardcore gamer plays championship from morning until night
3. I sleep then wake up around midnight to continue work
4. I dun mind mixing with anyone as long no bad intention towards me
5. I love hanging out with friends and hubby after classes XD
6. I dislike people asking me to do housechores when someone is more free than me at home
7. I am the slowest eater among my gang
8. I hate cockroaches......smelly and disgustingggggggg >.<
9. I have bad memory.......can't remember what I did yesterday
10. I like poking people =p
11. I blog whenever I want to even if it's an outdated post
12. I have the tendency to distort human faces when drawing figure
13. I go crazy with sister over DBSK!! no naked pajama~
14. I dun tag people unless someone tagged me.

haiyo....type so long.....need to think...

Not tagging anyone.......I bet most of you have done this tag right?

No comments: